A Comment From Peter Frost
Our strategy as a group is to put infrastructure in place to serve development. In this way the development is not only given the best chance of being a sustainable part of the region, but the infrastructure also enhances the appeal of the development.
Both the passenger and freight sectors are continuing to expand rapidly in the UK, with rail freight forecast to grow by over 30% in the next decade, which gives us and our clients' considerable opportunities.
• Jaguar Land Rover Castle Bromwich Rail Terminal
• Jaguar Land Rover Halewood Rail Terminal
• Honda rail freight terminal, Swindon
• Rail terminal for BMW, Cowley
• Safeway Stores Scottish rail project